Art Genesis
What is Art?
Ontologically, Art is about being creative and solving every line we try to shape as it should be linear with our mind and fundamentally be meaningful. However, to me, Art is more than that, it is a space to turn the metaphysical world into tangible, physical aesthetic that others can witness. And Art, for me, is a soulful vessel to compose something that is meaningful, passionate, and fascinating, leaving a lasting impression, as well as a catalyst to evaluate and to contemplate the architecture of the Creator.
I have come to think and reflect that if 'The inner world is alive, so am I.' Meaning that life is not merely about generally aging and eventually dying, yet about being both artist and artwork at the same time, that will ultimately become a legacy to the world and humanity.
Why Art?
Simply, because Art is a peak form of symbolic communication for humanity. I suppose it may be the most efficient, universal medium of human communication cognitively. It doesn't matter what language may people speak, we can understand it for some reasons, because it draws on raw human intuition, logic, and emotion to interpret and uncover the meaning beneath it. Ergo, Art can transcend linguistic boundaries without making language irrelevant.
Axiologically, it allows me to turn my vision into forms that are more structured and meaningful, rather than floating ideas. They may represent who I am and who I was once I am gone; and the world will be a witness.
Verdict
Fascinatingly, Art creates histories that are left by those who came before, then it is studied and taught long after the moment it was created.
Art is something humanity has always conceived and created mindfully, carefully, and affectionately.
Anyone can make Art, because Art is the beauty of human existence. It comes from our mind, and is brought into existence through deliberate creation.